CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 29 December 2008

Ma'al Hijrah 1430 / New Year 2009


Assalamualaikum.. its a new year, and a new beginning. Let me reflect some things that happened to me during 2008/1429..

I got posted to SMJA. Good times, although there were couple of incidents and certain people that challenged my reasoning, but yet I cannot deny that I made some really good friends, that you can share anything with (You know who you are, that is if you feel the same thing).

I got engaged (Friday, 08/08/08) yup during the olympic opening night, I wouldn't say more... That long awaited day.. the long 4 years, full of joy and happiness and of course there were some down times, but it was and is still worth the wait, the sweat and the tears. I got myself a good guy.

I got scholarship to continue my studies to UK. I was kind of reluctant to go at first, thinking that I'll make it much more difficult for those I left behind.. But then, we all realised that this is what it takes. This is what I have to go through, so that we'll be better, happier and stronger.

And now, here I am, still in my journey... I'd say I had a really good life in 2008/1429 and I did not want to change anything about it. Afterall, its all those things that happened that gotten me this far.

My new year resolution:
1) Finish my studies smoothly
2) Saves money ahha, so that I can get married as soon as I got back :P
so far, thats all I can think of really.. my studies is my priority right now ow yeah... "STAY AS THE WAY I AM, THE SAME 'OL NELA"

0 comments: