CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 10 December 2008

Midnight Blues~~

Oyasumi nasai~~... are the words I should be greeting anyone.. But, i'm not going to bed yet. Although I think all of my housemates are now deeply into their dreams.. What can I say, the pressure is too much.. I just completed my Envi practical.. Now, have to do the lab report and it's due tomorrow.. Iyyyee.. Should be later in the afternoon.. I was thinking, kan tidur and wake up super early tomorrow and scram my brains out doing the report.. or.. pull an all-nighter, have lots and lots of coffee and finish it up by tonight.. I am so in a dilemma.. Usually, I would choose the second one, since when I'm too worried, I cannot sleep anyway, so it's best to get it over with, and then sleep for the whole day isuknya, since I dont have any classes on Thursday. But then, I just remember that I have to do another practical on Thursday kan d hantar on Friday.. Arrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhh.. What a girl to do??

Confused in my own doubts, I listened tentatively to the soothing voices of Tohoshinki, serenading me with "Loving You".. Hmm.. iatah.. m so stressful.. So, i text Yuuki so that I can discussed it over with him. He replied, asking me to wait for 15 minutes, since he's on his way to work. Poor him, until this day, I still depend on him.. even we're far from each other, but I still treat him as if we're living in one country.

Waa..cinta antara dua benua is soo.. hard..

I know, deep down I know exactly what to do.. I'm always like this.. I would complain about stuffs, just to get the stress out.. but then, I ended up doing it anyway.. I mean, at times, I would complain and worry berabis about datelines.. but ahernya, I still manage to do it.. haha.. I guess I like the idea of people (esp the one that I love) to tell me what to do.. although sebenarnya I already know what I had to do.. I think, the word of others sort of justify my actions..

Then, I'm worried about exams.. what if I dont do well.. I have NO choice... I have to do well, or else, the scholarship will be terminated.. I have to accept the fact that I'm living on the expectation of others. So, I just have to quit sulking and keep it up. O.... detta.. he's here.. Well, I gtg..

0 comments: