CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 24 December 2008

Shuffle.. Say What..???

Yo peeps... Its been a long time since I updated this blog? Sibuk bah.. Well, chat with Yuuki yesterday and he gave me this link to youtube about some kids doing shuffle. I had no idea what it was until I watched it. So.. I guess this is the latest craze that kids devoted their life and energy into. I'm not complaining, I think it's good that kids nowadays fine something that they like and willing to learn it... although it's just another dance routine. Still, it's still something impressive though. Feel really tired. Just got back from Newcastle and Edinburgh last week and I was really bummed... Feeling restless, and I ended up doing nothing saja, except for babysitting may laptop and watch Japanese drama online saja... Then, at some point I feel makin ngalih tah pulang, maybe because due to the lack of movement kali hahhajahaha.. Sekali, i decided to do some exercise and started to panyap bilik, pack, unpack den pack again my stuffs, do the laundry and yup, move my bed around hahahhaha... Now, energetic tah pulang inda mau tidur LOL..

Ooo yah, forgot to mention.. Kids in the video doing the shuffle are actually Yuuki's cousins.. I think they did quite well, although I have no idea what that dance represents..

0 comments: