CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 2 December 2008

missing ol

hi people.. So.. m bored berabis today. Tidur late last nyte (it was practically morning) Me and cuzzy were discussing our future plans... What to do after sumbit the thesis, where to go? what to buy? when to book flight? when to get married... and so on... I somehow realise that am actually mature enough to get married.. Commitment dont bother me so much, coz I have always dedicated my life for the sake of somebosy else.. Thats my life.. I live for someone else.. ANtah ah , I just do.. I know we're suppose to live for our own self.. But, i dont really see the point.. I mean, because of others, I wanted to live.. because of others, I want to study.. Because of others.. I learn to love.. because of others, am happy. Still my world revolves around other people, surrounding us. Our environment. I dont know ah.. I mean, we grow up because of others.. I dont know if m making any sense.. but antah ah, i think pasal m older now.. hehe.. the time has come

0 comments: