CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 25 November 2008

From kaka to all

The one I will never forget.. arwah Muhammad Khairul Anwar bin Haji Awang. You were the best thing that ever happened to our family. May Allah bless your soul..

Me, Kumiko.. the Big Sis.. I might be far.. but you all are close in my heart. I love you all unconditionally and pray for your success in life. I will not leave you unattended and will help you to get through the hard times. You can depend on me as I would love nothing than all of you to be happy.. I miss and love each and everyone of you.. My family

Kuroda, the sole-survivor. Many things had happened in the past and I know there is a growing gap between us. I wish we can be back like before, where we used to joke around and share stories till dawn ... good times.. I wish you would become the "aniki" that we loved and I pray for your well-beings and your success. Take care of yourself and the family.


Hanako, the youngest one. I know losing your hero (Sawal) was tough. You were quite rebellious back in the days showing your anger and sadness. But, you manage to pull through and make the best out of it. You're now a confident teenager and will not be easily shaken by your environment. You stand tall on your feet and face ordeals bravely. You'll grow up to be a wonderful person.



Shimizo, the shy one. I know underneath all that, you are responsible and a caring sister. You're always the one who take care of me when I'm sick, the one that I can easily talk to and youre the one who cried the hardest during my departure.. I know you're afraid, but I also know that deep inside you, you're willing to try.. So, please keep your heads up and charge the mountain!




Ayumi, the happy-go-lucky one. Before, I used to be really worried of you.. But you've grown up to be independent.. You are not afraid of challenges, although you're going to a new school with a new environment with no one familiar..Yet, you survived.. You're no longer the kid that I constantly have to look out for.. Go for it Ayu.





Chiaki, the patience one. I hope you all the best Jah.. Be yourself and keep strong okay.. I'm always here for you, although I'm far. Take care of yourself also, I know you always put others first before you.. I'm proud of you, sis..






Michiyo, the one I can rely on.. Be strong Bi, I know you'll be able to take care of everything. I have faith in you and will always pray for your success.. Do not give up yet..






















0 comments: