CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 13 November 2008


My new Home:

We arrived at the Heathrow Airport, London, where officers from the Brunei Hall were in the waiting hall, welcoming us to our new home.. Waiting for the bus was like forever.... Lama banar, maybe because we arrived early in the morning. hehe.. Then, kami kana bawa ke Brunei Hall, where we attend a briefing on students life. For a moment, i still cant believe I was already here, away from everyone I loved (except for my cousin of course, she was with me all the time ehe). then, when others stay for the night at the hall, me, my cousin and two other students going to Southampton find the 15 hours flight tiring and decided to go straight to our rented home in Woodcote Road, Southampton Hampshire, staart unpacking and SLEEEEEEEPPP.. hehe.. The Brunei Hall people arranged our transportation, and after the 15 hours flight, 1 hour bus ride, we have to be in a van for another 1hr 30mins huhuhuhu.. The two guys that I mentioned were also friends with our two other housemates.. They are Iqbal and Izwan.. whom we feel closed to and comfortable with. Until now, they were like our little brothers .. Arriving at home, we started to unpack and had an early rest because induction started the next day.. huhu.. But I remember that sahur was weird that there was no more familiar faces around the dining table ...I cried in my heart..

0 comments: