CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 21 November 2008

Hari ani inda berapa ada mood.. since I cant sleep d malam, payah kan tidur wah.. But one good thing though, I manage to finally completed my Google Earth KML Programming report d mlm around 11pm.. huhuhu.. And tadi hantar udah, puas hati lah, glad its over. Now.. 6 more to go. One sad news though, one of our group members decided to quit MSc and will continue next year. Now, we're down to 3 and all of us are international students. it came across mymind, siapa tah yg kan buat presentation ni?? Apparently that guy had reached his limit after 11 years of continuous studies and exams!! Hmm.. cian, baik jua I have my break before going to uni lagi sekali.. But, I wopuldnt really call it a break though since I was working my butt off.. Byk kraja.. CXame to think of it, I actually have 17 years of continuous education up to my my first degree in UBD. Then, keraja for a year then sambung g..I was tired.. but then I thought, if I can go through the gruesome 17 years of my life with no mental breakdown (alhamdulillah..,jauh palis..) inda ku minta.. Yup, why not just for another year?? Dats what I keep on telling myself.

Now, baru siap buat my practicals for GIS..Got another one to go for Earrth Observation. Well, i'll be staying back lagi coz i need to do some reading :( on Spatial Analysis.. yup i know, lame.. Hahha.. but a student got to do what a student got to do.. apakanz? Ani waiting for my lecture which actually starts in another 30 mins and I was thinking, why dont I update the blog or sumthing?? Hahaha.. bahagianya hidup dikelilingi uleh strange people and a whole loads of assignments.. sarcasm works for me..

0 comments: