CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Hmm.. I cant started on my programming report yet.. bwoh.. due in two days!!! I know I keep telling myself to make an early start..I did!!! But in the end, masih jua last minute.. Mental.. Next week is the spatial analysis report, then got the earthquake instrumentation.. then got the remote sensing and GIS report.. Woh... where can I find the time.. Wake up!!! LAzy Bum!! Lets not forget why u are here k, whats the purpose and all. Arggghhhh.. napa tia ku feeling malas ani.. I might be missing the family and my ehem jua huhuuhu (ok, m not trying to be super-duper mushy mushy now).. Its like now nada kan d buat.. Its just report and report and lecture and practical.. I swear m gonna have a really good tym in Newcastle, Edinburgh and Amsterdam this holiday!! YEEEEEEEHAAAAA...

Will posts some picz soon

0 comments: