CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 21 November 2008

tiba-tiba aku teringat... I was browsing through my students FS.. (I do that for fun.. haha have I got no life or what??) and its funny to see all these youg people expressing their love to the opposite sexes. I mean, you2re young bah...get a life!! I mean, i dont think ny age of 13 or 14, you had finally meet your soulmate!! U have a long journey ahead of you and along the way, there will be others capable to attract your attention. Haha.. jgn tah gagas kan be gf or bf ani.. I survived my school years without a bf, and look where it got me now? I'm happy and has a bright future ahead, and guess what? I do not regret that I did not experience the HIgh school love life.. Coz now I have found someone who brings out the best of me.. its kesian and sayang to watch these young people getting all tangled up in this so called love??? Do you really know what it means? Wah...mcm marah.. its just that its frustrating that watching my students iski kan becinta but terabai pelajaran.. Just imagine this.. Youre in love and so young, naive, gullible and is blind to other interesting and amazing things that Allah bagi such as education.. Then, decided to get married early.. The husband have a job but the girl will be a stay-home mom. Then, along the way, since the guy is thrown into married life at an early age and did not have the chance to "enjoy" his life dulu, there is a possibiliy of a scanadl!! The excuse "bored with the wife who happens to be the girl he fell so madly in love with and promise to be with her for a lifetime"!! Indakan sedih?? Well, thats my opinion though. I do care about my students.. My advice is you can becinta, but be sure to put your studies in the first place dulu.. Inda rugi tu... and if u happen to inda dapat idup without a couple, just make sure that that person is someone that supported you and will make you more happier and successful, but not someone who will only bring you down, eventhough that someone happens to be good-looking!! Ciao..Wish you all the best with your life V(^.^)V

0 comments: